So, what is the Mystery Blogger Award?
“This is an award for amazing bloggers with indigenous posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging and they do it with so much love and passion.”–Okoto Enigma
- Thank whoever nominated you and include link to their blog.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- Nominate 10-20 bloggers you feel deserve the award.
- Answer the questions from the person who nominated you.
- Ask your nominees 5 questions of your choice with one weird or funny one.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
Three Things About Me:
- I tend to statistically “game” my classes in college. I crunch numbers to see how hard I need to work to hold an A. Whatever that minimum amount of required investment is, that’s how much I apply, and I always get my A’s.
- I am a terribly “hot/cold” type person. Most people are in my “cold” region. Take em, or leave em. Cool that they’re here, if they’re not, that’s cool too. But then there’s the flip-side of that coin. To those people, I’m emphatic, loyal, and invested (usually to a fault). Example: A now ex-friend of mine became very much a ghost in my life. It took me five years to finally write him off.
- I only get the most fleeting amount of joy from any given success. The moment it’s achieved, it becomes “the new standard”, and, as such, is like a new high score that I have to beat. On the plus side, it means I’m always trying to do better. On the negative side, it means I rarely take the time to honestly enjoy anything that I’ve achieved as it lives perpetually in the shadow of the belief that I must now do even better.
- I’m not nominating anyone. I explained why in a recent post. The quick and short of it is that a lot of people don’t really get into doing this sort of thing and also numbers, math, etc…explanation…vis-à-vis…what not and what have you…
Danielle’s Questions For Me:
- If you could time travel, where would you go and when? Future or past?
The nerd in me struggles, in this moment, to not give a thorough breakdown of my thoughts concerning time travel. But I digress…
I think I would go to the past, but I’m not sure when. I wouldn’t go because I wanted to change things, just to see them again.
- What is your favorite book?
At the moment, I’d say my favorite book is the one I’m currently reading, which is Oathbringer, by Brandon Sanderson. In truth, every book in that series has been excellent.
That being said, there is no such thing as a book that I like so much that I’ll read it more than once.
- If you could describe your personality in a punctuation mark, what would you be?
I find this one incredibly easy to answer, oddly enough. I’d be a semi-colon.
- Do you believe in fate?
I do not.
- What sound(s) soothe your being?
Rain and wind are always nice. I love the sound of a windy day. Then again, I also love the feel of a windy day.